1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1 When you visit, register on or submit enquiries to fjordnet.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and email or letters you send to us. Fjord protects your personal data in line with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. We also take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, disclosure or access. Learn more about our parent company Accenture’s data privacy measures here.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to contact you when necessary concerning your query. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
2.2 Where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please email us at email@example.com.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 We’re a global organization with studios around the world, so the information you provide to us may be shared with our colleagues worldwide. When we do share information, it’s always within the applicable data privacy laws and in line with Accenture’s Binding Corporate Rules (BCR). The BCR reflect the standards spelled out by European data privacy laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). On occasion, we might pass your information to third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfill and deliver orders and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
3.2 If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
3.3 Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent, or use your data for any purpose other than the reason we collected it originally.
4.1 Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies, however, if you do, you may not be able to use certain features of our site.
5. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
5.1 We keep your data only for as long as is necessary. Our records management and retention policies and procedures ensure that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time, in line with these criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us).
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
6. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
6.1 You are entitled to see the information we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to get information on and a copy of that personal data.
- Request a correction of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be changed if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Fjord no longer processes your personal data.
- Request that we delete your personal data: this right entitles you to ask us to delete your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Fjord only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Fjord, or request us to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
8.1 All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the information above, these sections describe how we use personal data when you visit Accenture’s website: