We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
At Fjord, building products and services for virtual and augmented reality platforms is integral to our ability to deliver a meaningful impact to our end users and our clients.
As a 3D Artist II, you will collaborate with our teams and our clients to build impactful products and services that will transform lives for the better.
- Work on interesting, challenging projects that have high visibility and impact Produce top quality 3D assets
- Collaborate closely with designers and developers to produce amazing immersive experiences
- Actively participate in all scrum meetings
- Identify and escalate potential issues before they become issues
- Continuously improve skill sets across multiple platforms
- Continuously suggest improvements for the organization
- Minimum 1 year industry experience
- Location: Austin preferably or Dallas
- Polygonal modeling
- Texture map creation
- Basic lighting and rendering
- Basic animation
- Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Modo, etc.
- Photoshop and other Adobe CC products
- Agile methodologies
- Source control management using Git
- Project management tools, such as JIRA
- Character rigging
- Real-time or rendered visual effects
- Scripting / shader creation
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!