Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Being the User’s Advocate is key. Can you put yourselves into the shoes of someone who is not technically savvy…and what would that user think about your design? Are you able to leverage familiar design patterns to help guide users through the user flows and yet keep them engaged through contextual presentation of content. If you can design complex applications that can be picked up without an instruction booklet, then this is the job for you.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
- Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a UX/UI Design Lead
- Create clear Web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
- Up to one year of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- An intimate relationship with Adobe Creative Suite and Rapid prototyping tools like Axure or Basalmiq
- Strong client communication skills
- Experience developing rapid prototypes
- Associate’s Degree or formal training/certifications in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- Salesforce experience preferred (not required)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!