Accenture Federal Services (AFS), helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees’ ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We are inherently a learning organization, staying sharp by providing abundant training and on-going opportunities for development. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career while making a difference?
A vital component of AFS, our Digital Studio consists of 160+ designers, data scientists, creative technologists and thinkers who drive innovation that simplifies government services, making lasting change that builds trust and moves client missions. We are proud that the Studio’s design capability is the federal extension of Accenture’s Fjord design and innovation practice, with reach back to our 30+ global studios. Check out who we are and what we do at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/us-federal-government/digital-studio
A creative problem solver, skilled in the team sport of crafting solutions that are smart, simple and lovable. Can you connect with research-driven insights and create good outcomes that put people, their needs and experiential barriers at the heart? Can you operate with empathy people affected by your work? How about the clients, strategists and developers you’ll be partnering with? If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, then this is the job for you.
- Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a Design Lead
- Apply Human Centered Design principles to the creation of web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
- Work closely with both external clients and internal cross functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
Here’s what you need:
- 1+ year experience designing digital products and solutions for various clients.
- 1+ year using Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on XD; Sketch; InVision; Axure; Abstract; Mural.
- Demonstrate intermediate wireframing and prototyping abilities. Support the creation of concept sketches, static wireframes, annotated wireframes, platform-built prototypes, code-built prototypes as relevant.
- Demonstrate a practical ability to apply complex principles of human centered design as well as user interface & interaction design principles.
- Participate in the planning, execution, & synthesis of user research and/ or usability testing.
- Participate in persona, archetype, or mindset development, user journey/flow creation, and task analysis, with practical experience.
- Understand fundamental principles of information architecture and demonstrate ability to create simple constructs.
- Have practical experience with usability testing.
- Support planning, designing, facilitating, and synthesizing collaborative workshops.
- Demonstrated written, oral, presentation + time and task management skill.
- Ability to provide clear, articulate rationale for design choices and approach.
- Bachelor’s degree.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!