At Fjord, Business Design is integral to the design process. The strategists, pragmatists, and creative thinkers on our Business Design team establish people-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational and organizational level. As a Business Design Lead, you will be responsible for shaping and defining business design activities throughout engagements at the project level. You will manage others, establish the flow, estimate the levels of effort and facilitate knowledge sharing. Design is the problem solving paradigm of our age and Business Design is our way of shaping and influencing the world.
- 10 years of consultancy experience
- 7 years of strategy experience
- 3 years of managerial experience.
- *excellent English; ideally Danish*
Set yourself apart:
- Some experience managing small to mid-sized multidiscipline projects.
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers or working with fellow team members and clients.
- A passion for representing the human perspective in design and skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems — addressing them effectively and efficiently.
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Solid understanding of project accounting.
- Exposure to account management and business development practices.
- Exposure to presenting to and interacting with senior management and client organizations.
- Some understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!