Business Development Director
At Fjord, design leadership drives creativity and innovation at all levels. Our design leadership invests itself in strengthening the relationships between our teams, our clients, our work, and the people who use our products and services every day. As a Business Development Director, you’ll be responsible for expanding the network of clients and maintaining long-term relationships across accounts. You’ll liaise with other Directors and leads across the Nordic region to drive the creation of bespoke design offers aimed at solving our clients’ needs.
As a team, we:
- Help our clients to build their future and creating superior value by navigating industry and technology shifts through organizational impact, strategic planning and product/service creation
- Create opportunities to solve business challenges with design excellence.
- Scope and shape proposal approaches
As a Business Development Director, you:
- Identify and create business opportunities across industries by leveraging both your own and Accenture’s network to drive revenue growth from the new and existing clients.
- Forecast and plan actions to generate new opportunities for targeted accounts.
- Create and share inspiring stories and proposals with clients that showcase the Fjord ambition and quality.
- Create strong relationships with Accenture colleagues to support and leverage client connections while growing the reputation and the Fjord footprint in Denmark.
- Maintain and monitor revenue and project pipelines in collaboration with Finance and Operations team.
- Contribute to quarterly and annual new business development and sales plans.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our skills to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our design discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
As a business development director, you bring:
- 10+ years solid experience in design and/or consulting sales where you have generated and closed sales opportunities.
- A Senior level network within large organization in Denmark and South of Sweden.
- An understanding and ability to articulate the creative process
- Proficiency in understanding creative inputs, outputs and able to fully understand and convey the Fjord’s offering.
- Experience in negotiating and maintaining partnership contracts and agreements with clients.
- Fluent in Danish with first class English communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Structure and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe design leadership should empower design teams, providing guidance, provoking thought, and removing barriers so that all members can reach their full potential. In doing so, our design leaders inspire teams, clients, and users to push beyond boundaries and achieve our shared goals. If your strengths revolve around bringing out the strengths in others, we encourage you to join our design leadership team.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!