We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe content is at the heart of every experience. At Fjord, this work is the cornerstone and the catalyst for products and services that change the world. We’re inspired every day to bring meaningful experiences into the world, and we’re looking for people who want to collaborate and do their best work with us. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of impactful design.
At Fjord, content design is an integral part of our design process. The creative thinkers and systematic doers on our Content Design team apply iterative design thinking to content strategically, from service design to digital product creation.
As a Content Design Lead, you’ll own content design as a discipline on projects and accounts and contribute to the practice at the studio level. You’ll share responsibility with the Content Design team across all studio accounts. On projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of content design, and lead design efforts. You’ll also manage teams, establish processes, estimate level of effort, and liaise with Content Designers throughout the region to facilitate knowledge sharing. This is your opportunity to collaborate with our teams and our clients to build the future of our dreams.
As a team, we:
- Define content requirements.
- Own the story and its structure.
- Move things from ambiguity to clarity.
As a Content Design Lead, you:
- Deliver the information that people care about and that has the greatest impact to the business, at the right times and in the right ways.
- Manage content design relationships with partners and clients.
- Own craft and capability output across key projects, ensuring each project deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Manage the studio’s Content Design team across key accounts. Provide individual and team-level coaching and feedback, maintain motivation and morale.
Estimate scope as well as level of effort for content design resourcing for studio work.
- Develop pitch decks and project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, and well-shaped work for our design team.
- Publish articles, books and other media on behalf of Fjord.
Working together, we will:
- Build content systems for living services that will improve people’s lives.
- Unite design and development teams in the service of meaningful content.
- Revolutionize the way our clients think about content across products and services.
- 7+ years of digital design experience; 5+ years of content strategy experience; 3+ years of content design experience; prior software design and/or strategy experience; 2+ years of leadership experience; 2+ years of managerial experience; graduate-level study may count toward 1+ years of professional experience.
Set yourself apart:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information sciences, design, journalism, industrial design, English studies, linguistics, or library science.Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of the content landscape, including but not limited to content design, content creation, content strategy, content marketing, content management, and content operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and partners in any situation or context.
- Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
- History of tackling and solving complex interactive challenges.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!