We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe Design Leadership should empower design teams, providing guidance, provoking thought, and removing barriers so that all members can reach their full potential. In doing so, our design leaders inspire teams, clients, and users to push beyond boundaries and achieve our shared goals. If your strengths revolve around bringing out the strengths in others, we encourage you to join our Design Leadership team.
As a team, we:
• Lead and inspire design teams and individuals.
• Create opportunities to solve business challenges with design excellence.
As a Design Director, you:
• Drive design quality, practice, and offerings that meet business and user goals as well as create new offerings within Fjord.
• Cultivate relationships with new and existing clients.
Working together, we will:
• Create environments where our design teams can do high-quality work for our clients.
• Build and strengthen the multidisciplinary skill sets of design teams across the studio.
• 10+ years of service, interaction, convergent or industrial design (or combination thereof)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline; a master’s degree is preferred.
• Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!