Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC/Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast–the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Digital Producer is a creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about partnering to create amazing work. You will work closely with creative, strategy and account teams.
- Accurate, real-time forecasting, financial tracking, and project planning
- Ongoing reporting of project status and health
- Prompt coordination with Account team PMO
- Work with SDL and Operations Director to determine resources required to complete the project
- Coordinate with client teams to ensure delivery of required reporting and project deliverables
- Enter utilization needs for the studio and update, communicate as necessary
- Manage the logistics, timelines, clearance needs, and operational requirements of each project
- Partner with Account Team lead, client POC, and SDL to collaboratively create solutions
- Understand Fjord methodologies and be able to communicate those methodologies effectively to account teams and clients
- Ability to successfully collaborate with Studio and Account Teams to plan and participate in workshops and rumbles
- Keep GDD informed of all deliverables and ensure he/she reviews major work prior to submission to client
- Provide feedback to project resources
- Conduct project retrospectives and communicate the results to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure compliance with all AFS CDP and security policies
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with personnel at all levels within the organization and its clients
- Participate in proposals and sales pitches
- Participate in the creative process and contribute insights and ideas
- Lead project meetings – status, standups, etc. – following a clear agenda and timebox
What You Have:
- 5-10+ years of relevant project management experience (multiple level roles open)
- Experience managing a portfolio of 2-3 small-to-medium sized, low-complexity projects ($250k-500k in aggregate size)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!