At Fjord, Client Engagement is crucial to our success as a company, and defines the work we do. Our Engagement Leads are the face of Fjord’s story and offering, and devise how our capabilities can profoundly impact client business.
As the Engagement Lead, you will develop and grow accounts by tailoring Fjord and Accenture’s digital services in line with a client’s business goals. Core responsibilities include client stewardship, account management and business development.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
- Pursue business opportunities that reflect Fjord’s strengths
- Collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to align business needs with solutions
- Seek opportunities and relationships that leverage our problem-solving capabilities
As an Engagement Lead, you:
- Will master the art of creating executive-level relationships in organisations
- Are confident in the presentation of the Fjord story and offering to help advise clients about design and innovation.
- Leverage a craft background (eg. design, business, program) to reinforce your relationships and build client credibility
- Lead new business development by providing strategic insight, problem framing, a high-level approach and cost estimates
- Write proposals and SOWs, working closely with program management to draft the initial plan, activities and delivery methodology
- Oversee budget and negotiate contracts through the Accenture and client procurement process
- In collaboration with Engagement Leadership, maintain the Fjord account plan and client roadmap.
- Assess performance and provide feedback and career guidance for those on your account
- Assist with Engagement Leadership interviews and provide feedback to prospective candidates.
- Regularly connect with your Accenture Interactive Business Development counterpart to co-create account strategies and pursuit plans.
- Collaborate with discipline leads to ensure the best people are assigned to the engagement and the client’s priorities are understood
- Monitor team morale and communicate team successes to Engagement Leadership
- In collaboration with your Engagement Director, help qualify individual pursuit requests to ensure Fjord appropriateness.
- Mitigate risks and issues, providing ongoing management of the client’s expectations
- Ensure quality work is delivered on time and budget, to the highest level of client satisfaction
- Take personal accountability for year-on-year revenue growth and client retention
- Seek out ecosystem opportunities that involve the wider Accenture family (Accenture Interactive, Analytics etc.)
- Are proactive in exploring new opportunities for the client – focused on the present, but always planning for the future
- Evangelise Fjord’s design approach and share the client’s business vision with internal teams
- Act as the client’s confidant and primary point of escalation
- Always provide the client with the best value and most relevant services from Fjord and the wider Accenture business
- Attend and contribute to Engagement Leadership community events; be a Fjord ambassador
- Represent Fjord at external events and share industry POVs.
- Champion Engagement Leadership within Fjord, identifying and mentoring the next generation of candidates
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business
Set yourself apart:
- Understanding of and experience with driving and applying human-centred design processes, working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams
- Experience in Service and Digital Product Creation
- Curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Excellent leadership skills, problem-resolution abilities, and good judgment
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- 7-10 years of agency or innovation consultant sales experience
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Our Engagement Leads fuel our studios and guide the quality of the work we produce. At Fjord, Engagement Leadership is the cornerstone and the catalyst for products and services that change the world.
Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of impactful design.
How to apply
Please send your CV and Coverletter via email to email@example.com
Include the position title you are applying for in the subject line. Also, in the body of your email please be sure to include your name, email address and contact phone number