Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture’s federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Being the User’s Advocate is key. Can you put yourselves into the shoes of someone who is not technically savvy…and what would that user think about your design? Are you able to leverage familiar design patterns to help guide users through the user flows and yet keep them engaged through contextual presentation of content. If you can design complex applications that can be picked up without an instruction booklet, then this is the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a UX/UI Design Lead
- Create clear Web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field.
- Up to one year of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- An intimate relationship with Adobe Creative Suite and Rapid prototyping tools like Axure or Basalmiq
- Strong client communication skills
- Experience developing rapid prototypes
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Salesforce experience preferred (not required)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!