At Fjord, service and interaction design are at the heart of our design process. Our service and interaction designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Interaction Design Lead owns interaction design as a discipline and a practice at the studio level, and shares responsibility for the interaction design team across all studio accounts. On projects, the you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of interaction design, and lead interaction design efforts on our most ambitious work. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
- Create products that demonstrate outstanding interaction design for our clients and their customers.
- Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a designer, you:
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Contribute to service and experience strategy, interface structure, and interfaces at the project level.
- Collaborate with our design research team to study user behavior, understand user needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful product experiences.
- Drive a human-centered design process that spans all phases of development, from framing a service opportunity to coordinating service delivery implementation.
- Lead, plan, design and facilitate and synthesize workshops.
- Extend the craft and share the practice across the studio and beyond.
- Establish and manage client relationships.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective interaction design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!