IT Support Engineer
We are Fjord. We create useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. We help the world’s leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 900 design experts in twenty five global creative hubs.
Part of the Accenture business we’re one of the world’s leading organisations in global management consulting, technology and outsourcing services is looking for a great talent to join our team as an IT Support Engineer. Based in the city of London, the IT Support Engineer will primarily provide direct and remote 1st and 2nd line IT support for Accenture Fjord staff situated in and around the Accenture London offices and various client sites. This role will provide the successful candidate excellent training and support and an opportunity to work in a fast paced blue chip environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, receiving and responding to requests for technical assistance with Fjord hardware and software, managing/assisting with inventory using asset tracking software, and ensuring proper documentation, tracking, escalation, follow-up, and resolution of all incidents
Key Aspects of the Role
- Provide technical support for software applications including Apple OS X, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and other Apple Mac software
- Effective incident management and ownership of logged incidents
- Deploy workstations and software according to Company standards
- Provide support, help and advice to users on Fjord’s IT environment
- Investigate root cause of incidents, document and communicate any identified fixes or workarounds to Fjord IT team
- Manage access to Fjord online systems; end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability
- Assist with IT purchases and maintain inventory of all hardware and software
- Effective asset management, ensuring that all Accenture owned asset are accurately tracked, updated and secure
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, implement preventive measures and resolve hardware and software problems of Fjord systems
- Effective utilisation and management of third party hardware support solution.
- Proactive championing and understanding of CIO products and services
- Other support requirements as applicable.
- Hands-on knowledge of Apple Mac OS X (WORKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED) and Windows 7,8 and 10 (optional)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office for Mac and Windows (including Outlook)
- Knowledge of mobile devices across multiple platforms
- Understanding of laptop/desktop hardware and related troubleshooting
- Understanding of IT security fundamentals
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- ITIL foundation level qualification desirable but not essential
- Apple Mac ACMT Certification desirable but not essential
How to apply
Please apply via this link: https://careersmarketplace.accenture.com/Home/Position/00705271_CWS-9002
Job reference number: 00705271