We are a family of Fjordians within Accenture Interactive – the experience agency. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
As a Fjordian, you will join a global family of designers that create world-class work, elevate design in the world, and change the way our clients do business by harnessing the power of design in the products they create. You’re curious, self-motivated, and believe in the power of team play. You’re passionate about the design craft and finding simplicity in a complex world.
As a Product Designer in Oslo, you will be accountable for concepts, strategies, and digital interface design artifacts at the project level. You have a strong appreciation for service and interaction design, technology and have the ability to elegantly adapt designs across devices, and an effortless presentation style that owns and sells pitches.
As a designer, you:
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Understand Digital Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Work closely with business, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Design interfaces for any type of platform, concept sketches, presentation decks, design systems, and storyboards in close collaboration with the team and other designers.
- Excel in storytelling. You can take your ideas and create a compelling and inspiring presentation.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Set yourself apart:
- Good command of standard design applications (i.e. Sketch, Figma Illustrator, Keynote, InVision); experience with prototyping software, video editing, motion graphics is a plus
- Technology literate and have an ambition to bring design in all stages of projects (Origination to Operation)
- Strong digital design portfolio with examples on multiple touchpoints that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- General awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
- Ability to use feedback/direction from the team and other designers to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the clients and their users. The abilitity to give feedback is equally important.
- Ability to speak professionally in client presentations.
- 2+ years of design experience, preferably within a design agency (graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Interaction Design.
What´s in it for you
- Being part of the Design evolution (Fjord Trends and Fjord Evolution)
- Meaningful and impactful projects
- International opportunities
- Responsibility and flexibility
- Fantastic global design family and knowledge bank
- Studio at Lille Grensen 7
- A company where you´ll be working with everything from strategy to operations
- Money & Love
We´ll need your
- Motivational letter
- January 31st 2021
We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your CV and letter of application as soon as possible.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/no-en/careers
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Norway <NOR.firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!