At Fjord, Program Management guides our projects and defines our processes. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our client’s goals.
As a Program Management Lead, you are responsible for enabling the collaboration between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability, and efficiency of projects.
This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
As a team, we:
- Facilitate and align communication between the client and the project team.
- Ensure all aspects of projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
As a Program Management Lead, you:
- Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication across disciplines for multiple projects and accounts to create alignment and efficiencies.
- Support the studio’s new business development and sales efforts by providing strategic delivery guidelines, scope and timeline guidance, and budget estimates.
- Lead the evolution of the studio’s Program Management capability.
- Play a hands-on Program Management and Leadership role on strategic client programs. Work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, developers, motion graphic artists, QA, and other internal staff to grow accounts.
- Build the business through selling in Program Management as a key enabler to project delivery and success.
- Attend, help plan, and network at studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Strong experience of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects in an Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall environment.
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers or working with fellow team members and clients.
- A passion for representing the human perspective in design and skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems — addressing them effectively and efficiently.
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Experience in growing and mentoring a dynamic team.
- Advanced understanding of project accounting.
- Ability to cost estimate a large range of project types, and to track and meet budgets.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organizations.
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of professional staff.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, presentation, and conflict resolution.
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Significant digital program management or delivery management experience with roles of increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Program Management or related field.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Program Managers at Fjord elevate the discipline by delivering excellence in everything we touch. We help shape solutions that benefit the projects and our clients. We are looking for dynamic, collaborative thinkers. Be a part of what is the next new thing in innovation and design.
How to apply
Please send your CV & Coverletter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the position title you are applying for in the subject line. Also, in the body of your email please be sure to include your name, email address and contact phone number
Your details will be shared with Accenture as part of the recruitment process.