Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture Interactive, we’re able to do work that changes the world and Fjord is always looking for kindred spirits. Digital is no longer the centerpiece of brand experience; the emphasis is shifting onto how best to use it as an invisible enabler of physical and sensory experiences. As interactions with users evolve from periodic engagements via a screen to consistent, connected experiences, organizations must create new services that are deeply integrated in the physical world.
We are a family of Fjordians, our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
At Fjord, Program Management improves organization performance and achieves program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our client’s goals.
Unleash the Fjordian inside because you are…
- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Guide Digital Design projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability, and efficiency of project deliveries
- Work with the program leadership team to support the creation of documents and tools that define Program Management as a discipline and a practice within the studio
- Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level
- Own all program/project management responsibilities on mid to large projects, with ability to handle Strategy and Delivery program of work
- Assume responsibility for Program Management activities and relationships for individual projects
- Play an active part in Program Management communities and the activities within by contributing and leading activities within Program Management communities
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 3 years working and conceptual experience partnering with design teams and leadership
- 3 years’ experience with Digital Design cross capability projects and or products including but not limited to:
- Web – responsive and mobile friendly
- Kiosk – touchscreens/display screens that can be interactive or static
- 3 years’ experience in end-to-end design solutions including meeting project milestones and deliveries
- 3 years knowledge and working experience with cross functional teams including requirements gathering and participating in the analysis of user research to solve for complex design decision
- 3 years on demonstrated project leadership with Agile, SCRUM methodology and general project management tools
- 3 years working experience with project budgets and accounting including cost estimates, delivery and budget management
- Deep understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Project Management certification, PMP
- Bachelor’s Degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!