At Fjord, Program Management guides our projects and defines our processes. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our client’s goals.
As a Program Management Specialist, you will manage small to medium-sized projects and are accountable for successful project delivery.
This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
As a team, we:
- Facilitate and align communication between the client and the project team.
- Ensure all aspects of projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
As a Program Management Specialist, you:
- Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication across disciplines for multiple projects and accounts to create alignment and efficiencies.
- Contribute to the creation of delivery management processes and procedures to standardize delivery efforts as the studio grows.
- Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level.
- Manage small to medium-sized projects and be accountable for successful project delivery, working with account teams, and internal teams to maintain continuity across Accenture and the studio.
- Manage individual client relationships from a Program Management standpoint.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
- 3–5 years of program management, product management, project management or relevant experience within a client service organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Program Management or related field.
- 4+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects in an Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall environment.
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers or working with fellow team members and clients.
- A passion for representing the human perspective in design and skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems — addressing them effectively and efficiently.
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Solid understanding of project accounting.
- Ability to cost estimate a large range of project types, and to track and meet budgets.
- Experience in account management and business development practices.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organizations.
- Solid understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy.
- Experience managing complex, multi-discipline projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of professional staff.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!