Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy, acquired by Accenture Interactive in 2013. We create useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. We help the world’s leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 800 design experts in twenty-two global creative hubs.
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers. Fjord is all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
QA Lead @ Fjord
• Attend team/client meetings
• Create and maintain test plans, test cases and test scripts
• Track testing and reporting issues in bug tracking database
• Verify resolved defects against all applicable environments
• Maintain performance goals for your team outlined by your direct supervisor Relay/forecast/report potential delays in deliverables to all stakeholders
• Work with Project Managers to provide accurate costing estimates for all testing efforts
• Work closely with PMs, developers, QA leads and managers in multiple different process related facets
• Minimum 3 years’ professional software/mobile or gaming QA experience
• Minimum 2 years experience leading a team of QA Analysts/Testers
• Experience creating/updating/maintaining test plans
• Experience testing on Android, iOS and Windows platforms
• Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
• Ability to overcome blockers and escalate issues encountered during testing
• Familiarity with issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, DevTrack, FogBugz)
• Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN, Perforce)
• Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills is a must
• Hands-on mobile testing experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!