Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence.
Within Song’s Design Experience practice, our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Program Management guides our projects and defines our processes. Program Managers are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our client’s goals.
As a Program Management Associate Manager, you will support the leadership of Program Management as a discipline and play a role in ensuring projects are managed successfully from pitch to completion. This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability, and efficiency of project deliveries.
- Work with the program leadership team to support the creation of documents and tools that define Program Management as a discipline and a practice within the studio.
- Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level.
- Own all program/project management responsibilities on mid to large projects, with ability to handle Strategy and Delivery program of work.
- Assume responsibility for Program Management activities and relationships for individual projects.
- Contribute in leading activities within Program Management communities. Play an active part in Program Management communities and the activities within.
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 5+ years working and conceptual experience partnering with design teams and leadership.
- 3+ years’ experience with Digital Design cross capability projects and or products and services.
- 3+ years’ experience in end-to-end design solutions including meeting project milestones and deliveries.
- 3+ years knowledge and working experience with cross functional teams including requirements gathering and participating in the analysis of user research to solve for complex design decision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
- Experience leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects in an Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall environment.
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Solid understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy.
- Experience managing complex, multi-discipline projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of professional staff.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $62,640 – $143,900 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Please be aware that Accenture roles in the US require all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!