At Fjord, Program Management guides our projects and defines our processes. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our clients’ goals.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will support the leadership of Program Management as a discipline and play a role in ensuring projects are managed successfully from pitch to completion.
This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
As a team, we:
- Facilitate and align communication between the client and the project team.
- Ensure all aspects of projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
As a Senior Project Manager, you:
- Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability, and efficiency of project deliveries.
- Work with the program leadership team to support the creation of documents and tools that define Program Management as a discipline and a practice within the studio.
- Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level.
- Own all program/project management responsibilities on mid to large projects, with ability to handle Strategy and Delivery program of work.
- Contribute in leading activities within Program Management communities. Play an active part in Program Management communities and the activities within.
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives.
- 5+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects in an Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Swedish and English
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Strong understanding of project accounting.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organizations.
What we offer
- Highly innovative and talented colleagues with a 50:50 gender mix and over 15 nationalities in our Stockholm studio alone
- Impactful work for some of the most well-known brands in the world
- Diverse project teams with flat hierarchies and a tight collaboration from start to finish
- Learning and training activities throughout the year as well as one big annual get-together for Fjordians to meet and greet teams from other studios
- Continuous learning, sharing, education and support from Fjord Evolution – our global team dedicated to enable Fjordians harness and expand their craft and leadership skills
- A brand new two-floor office space with a physical prototyping lab, a silent library, swings, yoga classes, many private hideaway spots, spacious workshop and communal areas, fussball/ping-pong/VR/etc for the after-works & the best coffee in town!
Project Managers at Fjord elevate the discipline by delivering excellence in everything we touch. We help shape solutions that benefit the projects and our clients. We are looking for dynamic, collaborative thinkers. Be a part of what is the next new thing in innovation and design!
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!