Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that quickly solve government’s toughest challenges, so that we can change how people work and live.
Being the user’s advocate is key. Can you put yourselves into the shoes of someone who is not technically savvy? What would that user think about your design? Are you able to leverage design patterns to help guide users through the user flows and keep them engaged through contextual presentation of content? If you can design complex applications that can be easily understood without an instruction booklet, then this is the job for you.
- Experience at on large design teams, large product teams or design domains
- Passion for managing and mentoring designers
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods – especially related to digital products – and the ability to work at all levels of the process
- Experience developing and evolving design systems
- Experience designing mobile-first and for responsive websites
- Experience with user research throughout the product lifecycle, incorporating data from multiple sources into decision making
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Key Skills:
- Creativity. We solve complex problems in unique and interesting ways, so being bold is paramount.
- A passion and deep understanding of human centered design.
- A minimum of 4 years experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes, prototypes, and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- Expert skils using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong client communication skills
- Experience developing rapid prototypes using tools like Axure or Balsamiq
- Associate’s Degree or formal training/certifications in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- Agile experience (Kanban, Scrum) required
- Strong client management skills
- Understanding of visual design, Interaction design and user research disciples and how they work together – ideally with a strength in one area
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills: you are able to share design direction, vision and rationale with stakeholders and senior management
- Create designs that keep the work at the forefront of UX design/establishing new best practices
- Model and promote a positive and highly collaborative team culture
- Organized and expeditious; always deadline aware; you are process-oriented and take pride in planning well, and delivering what you promise
- Any kind agile certification: Certified scrum master, SAFe Agilist, Agile coach, product owner, etc.
- Key Skills:
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!