What a Senior Visual Designer does @ Fjord Zurich
- A sprint is something you do with a whiteboard.
- You’re an expert for types and prototypes.
- Even if you were a vegetarian, you’d want it lean.
- You know that omni-channel isn’t your grandmother’s Netflix.
- And when it comes to customers you ignore established masters and find multiple touch points.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least six years relevant industry experience (at least 2 of them on digital playgrounds)
- Proven ability to create, iterate and complete distinguished visual languages
- Exceptional storytelling skills
- Great understanding of content and how to translate it into various visual forms of expression
- Great understanding of the requirements and processes in digital environments
- Proficient with prototyping tools and techniques
- Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks
- Ability to switch working modes between quick & dirty and hardcore attention to detail
Service Design skills
- Interest in the big picture beyond your own horizons; comfortable with Service Design, Business Design, UX-Design and Technologists
- Proven experience with User-Centered-Design methods/approaches
- Ability to integrate smoothly into ongoing multi-player creative processes
- Happy to take your thinking into the space (Whiteboards, Post-its, building blocks, etc.)
- Crystal clear communication skills, eloquent presenter
- Full professional proficiency in either English or German, preferably in both
- Willingness to travel
- Enthusiastic team player
- Believer in flat hierarchies
- Empathetic and inspiring to others
- Friendly, even under pressure
- Comfortable with uncertainties
- Continuously curious
- Genuine & authentic
- Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of more than 750 design and innovation experts in nineteen studios around the world. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
- We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant.
- Fjord, part of Accenture Interactive, is a design and innovation consultancy that re-imagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!