Accenture Federal Services (AFS), helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees’ ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We are inherently a learning organization, staying sharp by providing abundant training and on-going opportunities for development. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career while making a difference.
A vital component of AFS, our Digital Studio consists of 160+ designers, data scientists, creative technologists and thinkers who drive innovation that simplifies government services, making lasting change that builds trust and moves client missions. We are proud that the Studio’s design capability is the federal extension of Accenture’s Fjord design and innovation practice, with reach back to our 30+ global studios. Check out who we are and what we do at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/us-federal-government/digital-studio
A creative problem solver, skilled in the team sport of crafting solutions that are smart, simple and lovable. Can you connect with research-driven insights and create good outcomes that put people, their needs and experiential barriers at the heart Can you operate with empathy people affected by your work How about the clients, strategists and developers you’ll be partnering with If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, then this is the job for you.
- Leading design teams for a variety of projects under the guidance of the Design Directors.
- Mentoring design team members and encouraging their growth and creative development, applying Human Centered Design principles.
- Identifying new tools and processes to help evolve the capabilities of the team.
- Provide feedback on design team for yearly reviews and finding opportunities for their creative development and improvement of technical capabilities
- 8+ years experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients.
- 8+ years using Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on XD; Sketch; InVision; Axure; Abstract; Mural.
- Demonstrate exemplary application of wireframing and prototyping principles. Guide the creation of concept sketches, static wireframes, annotated wireframes, platform-built prototypes, code-built prototypes. Work fluently with content and or code as relevant. Support the management of timeline and workflow on cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate an expert ability to guide human centered design processes that span all project phases. Expertly apply complex user interface & interaction design principles.
- Define & guide the planning, execution, & synthesis of user research and/ or user testing. Ensure research translates into meaningful ideation and actionable recommendations.
- Guide persona, archetype, or mindset development, user journey/flow creation, and task analysis, with expert experience.
- Demonstrate ability to drive information architecture development for complex products to create protocol for guiding users through card sorts or testing.
- Have advanced experience with usability testing.
- Lead and facilitate collaborative workshops to drive alignment and or innovation. Teach a range of methods for co-creation. Translate inputs into meaningful outcomes.
- Demonstrated written, oral, presentation + time and task management skills.
- Ability to provide clear, articulate rationale for design choices and approach.
- Bachelor’s degree.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 – $166,699 and information on benefits offered is here.
Please note: In proceeding you will be redirected to the careers site of Accenture in order to complete your application. Accenture has extended its digital offerings to encompass Fjord’s service design expertise. The opportunities this offers in terms of project scope and career development simply makes for an even more exciting and rewarding place to work!